Friday 9 December 2022

In praise of open spaces

I didn't go for a walk today, too busy. Here is a video I made yesterday. 
My friend has a relative in a care home, she asked me if I would visit her. Today I had some spare time while this was uploading. I know the lady quite well, and have met her several times, so I know the topics she likes to talk about. She was pleased to see me. We went into the dining room where there is a kitchen and we had coffee and mince pies. She was all smiles because it was a surprise visit. It's a modern building and the staff were very nice. She wanted me to stay for tea, but I wasn't hungry, and I needed to do some shopping. I will go again. 
The shopping is unpacked and put away. Now I am going to eat the third and last portion of a pasta stew I made yesterday. Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.  ilona

No comments: