Pulling one out of the drafts folder. . I prefer to stay old school. Not joining in with this madness. Call me any names you like, I don't care.
Today I have a few jobs to do locally. I want to buy a gilet with lots of pockets because I don't like carrying a bag. Big pockets, preferably with zips, where I can keep my valuables close to me when I am out and about. Camera, phone, keys, and cash. Probably won't find one to my liking in a charity shop so I will look in Go Outdoors for this garment.
Have a good day. Toodle pip. ilona
This very thing happened to me on Monday when I made my yearly train trip after dropping my car off for service and MOT. Notices have appeared at station with threats about your probable fate if you board a train without a ticket, except errr…no one to take my £4.70 and no machine at departing station to put my card into. What if you don’t have a smart phone to buy it then and there? £4.70 for a return ticket and £4.50 for a single! Glad it’s only once a year. P.S it passed thankfully!
ReplyDeleteGo Outdoors fishing section for men’s Giles. I got small but still had to take it in a bit by sewing in some elastic in the waist area,.. and take up sleeves a little. Little sewing is always satisfying anyway. Norma.
ReplyDeleteThey want you to buy train tickets in advance now and only a specific train,… very stressful to always get there in time. Think they are trying to make us all died off from stress. Used to love asking the ticket office for connection times etc,.. they were always so clever to work things out for you. Norma.
ReplyDelete