Monday 19 November 2018

Helloooooo ;o)

I am back and the computer is cranked up. I've had a couple of days away visiting family. Didn't take the computer, and didn't take any photo's, so nowt to show. I treated myself to an overnight at a hotel, very nice, relax in front of the tele, flicking around the channels with the remote. Watched some crap, I won't be following the jungle thingy, soooo booooring. The dancing thingy, booooring. Saw Cheryl strutting her stuff, not impressed. Watched breakfast tele this morning, that Morgan bloke hogs the conversation, keeps butting in. Too much Brexit, fed up of that now, just get on with it.

Done my three miles tonight, got caught in rain but was able to shelter so I didn't get too wet. So what's happening this week. Check up at the dentist on Wednesday, and car MOT on Thursday. Deliver stuff to the charity shop what Auntie gave me, she doesn't have a car to take them herself, and learn to play the guitar. What !!! Yes, I have a guitar. It was Uncle's, now I have it. Something to play with. Catch you later.  ilona

6 comments:

  1. Do love reading your blogs thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you have had a nice time,it does us good to spend a couple of days away.I know what you mean by spending too much time on the internet!.I made a point of being ready and down at Aldi for 8 yesterday morning,because I too can get wrapped up in jumping from blog to blog and find myself still in my dressing gown at 9.30...and then getting mardy arsed with myself for not getting motivated earlier,lol.So because of your previous post about having time away from it,I thought that I would try it myself...and got done by 11.30am and felt alot better for it!...although I did go back on it later in the evening,lol,looking to see if you were back!I am hoping to do the same today by starting at 7am on changing my kitchen around and giving my cupboards a good wipe down inside.I spend more time letting it bug me than what it takes to just get up off my backside n do it!!,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you are always up for learning something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we expect a video performance from you soon? Perhaps you could make up a witty song about Brexit for us? Well done taking on another new challenge. I love your posts too, very refreshing and inspiring. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a nice break. I played a small guitar in the church choir and we did small concerts but I had to leave when I moved but I have still got the guitar they were good days.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we put requests in for what you will sing when you give us a video of you playing your guitar..dont forget singing is a must on these things....Well,I think you could grow your hair long...towards waist length...you will have time for this while you are learning to play.And then I will lend you one of my long vintage dresses and my tall stool that i up cycled and you could be the Northern Mary Hopkins singing Those Were The Days.I will send you the words if you cant remember them.Best not try any Roger Whittaker ones though cause its hard to whistle n sing at the same time.If over night fame happens,and you get tour offers coming in,I think that I should be your manager cause I was the one who suggested it.Keeping fingers crossed.Love from your tour manager,Debi,xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.