Friday 24 January 2020

Feeling great.

Checking in after three days away. A walking holiday to re charge my batteries. I was lucky with the weather, sunshine and warm most of the time, didn't need a jacket one day. It's an hours drive from Sunny Scunny to Sunny Barnsley. A few miles south of Barnsley actually. Doesn't sound like an exotic location, but there are some interesting places to visit in that area. Pictures will be forthcoming when I've sorted them out.

I've had a note from Terry Miles, the king of boogie woogie piano playing.

Terry Miles
Hi there Ilona. Always a pleasure to hear from you. I hope you're well. I'm LIVE-STREAMING my weekly Boogie Woogie Piano Tutorial this coming Saturday 25th of January 2020 at 5 PM (GMT - British Time). This week we shall be taking a look at 'How To Play Amazing Grace ' Gospel Piano / Boogie Woogie Style. It's a one hour FREE tutorial. (5 till 6 PM - GMT - British Time). Try and tune in to my YouTube Channel and take a look this coming Saturday. All the boogie best. Terry x 
Here is his latest video. he is such a laugh. If you are learning to play the piano or want to take it up, give Terry's free tutorials a go. 
Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.  ilona

5 comments:

  1. Now, THAT was a music video!! So much FUN to watch!! Thank you!! I loved when he got the taps on his shoes into the beat of the music. That was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start to my morning!.I love this guy to bits...I loved it when he started jumping around,lol.I dont know if I will be back to watch him at 5pm tonight,I will try my best!.I could sit and just watch him making a sandwich,lol.He really has got great talent.....Pleased that you enjoyed your break.The weather has been lovely for walking.Im looking forward to seeing your photos.My plans for today are having a look around our new Morrisons.Ive never shopped there before because they were on the other side of town to where I live,but one has opened about a mile away.Its all a very rock n roll lifestyle here,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious. I love the video, great to hear from you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was born and raised in Barnsley, the south side not far from where you've been! If you have time, Worsbrough Reservoir and Mill would be nice for you to look round. I'm slightly envious! Live in Hertfordshire now.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.