Sunday 12 January 2020

Wool for sale

Hello. A little bit more has been added. White chain stitch across a blue sky, and some trees on the horizon. There will be more stitching to add more trees. 
The people from up the road brought me another big bag of wool to sell at Crafty Club tomorrow. Not quite as much as last time, but enough to fill my shopping trolley and a Tesco shopping bag. I think the ladies will be chuffed as the prices are very cheap. The money goes back to them, I am helping them out.

£1.50 for four 100grm balls of pale blue.

£2 for six balls of 50grm pale green. All the wool is good quality and British made.

A friend is coming round tomorrow afternoon, she wants to do some embroidery but doesn't know any stitches. I'll show her some simple ones to get her started. We will have a little one to one workshop at my dining room table.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I like those trees too. The yarn is pretty too.

      Delete
  2. It's looking really interesting Ilona-and perhaps you could teach group workshops yourself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know, might do if people want to learn.

      Delete
  3. That is coming along beautifully. I like how you have done the trees especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be lovely, just a feeling

    ReplyDelete
  5. A win win on the wool and such a good idea to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your neighbours wool is a good price I just brought a lot from Attic 24 for a baby blanket.
    Your trees are looking for good.
    Enjoy your crafty day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.