Sunday 25 October 2020

Sunday Swingalong

Good morning. Did you remember to change your clocks, I did. Luckily the computer does it all by itself. I moved the hands on the big clock with the wheel at the back, and now I need to alter my Casio watch, which always confuses me. I used to have to ask someone else to do it for me. Eventually I sussed it out, it took me a long time. 
Here's a lively tune to start a Winter Sunday, anyone remember the Spencer Davis group. Here is Terry's version of Keep on Running. This will get you bopping around the living room. I love the way Terry puts everything into his passion, it puts a smile on my face to see him create music. He doesn't need a backing band, he does it all by himself. A very clever chap. Daughter Elsie does the camera work. 
Looks like we might have a sunny day today, we need it after all that doom and gloom yesterday. I need to get out of the house later, a dog walk is planned. 
Thanks for popping in. Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

8 comments:

  1. Sun does indeed help along the day... as does music. Terry does a wonderful job! ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Britain is ahead of us Americans, we change time next week on Nov 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In America, we change the time next weekend. It was not until you posted this, did I know the whole world did not change at the same time. Wonder why that is? Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon!!,The lovely Terry!!.Playing one of my all time favourites as well.What more can a girl ask for!.Like my Dad used to say..they dont make music like that these days...and they dont!.This just makes me want to get up and dance.At 6am on a Monday morning as well.Brilliant!!,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the peppy music!!!! :) Your blog is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like to watch Terry Miles do you ever watch his friend Brendan Kavanagh play the piano with Terry and friends on the platform of railway station.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found Brendan before I found Terry, playing the public piano's at railway stations and shopping centres. Then Terry came along, then they did duets, dressing up in various costumes. Brendan is a fantastic pianist, but is not as much fun as Terry.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.