Wednesday 14 October 2020

Dinner for breakfast

 Good morning. I've just eaten this fandabidozi meal. I had a small portion of stew left, which I couldn't manage last night, it had to be eaten. With a wave of a magic wand, it turned into breakfast. Add half a tin of baked beans, serve on a chunky crust of seeded bread, and now I'm proper full. I am ready for a second mug of coffee. 

I am finishing off a small bag I have been making. I'll post some pics later. 

The sun is out, whooopeeeee. Do I risk it and go for a walk? Possibly, maybe, probably, most likely. 

Catch ya later. Toodle pip. ilona

1 comment:

  1. I love good, strong healthy breakfast like this! Rather than sweet breakfast, then i'm hungry very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.