Tuesday 6 June 2023

A few pics from the Gala Dinner.

The morning after the night before. The Gala Dinner on Thursday night was a good way to get to know people. I immediately recognised a few faces I have been following on the internet. The table layout of the room was similar to the luncheons I went to at the Savoy Hotel. Here is a link to the Apex Hotel.
Keeping the camera close to me, I managed to get some sneaky photographs. 
Dr Tess Lawrie. She sits on the steering committee of the World Council for Health. 
Neil Oliver. Television presenter, archaeologist, and author. 

Richard Vobes and the lovely Julia, his girlfriend. Podcasting pioneer since 2005. Writer of novels, producer of documentaries. 
Nice to see Katie Hopkins attending the dinner. She has gone through some horrendous online abuse, but has not caved in, and come back fighting.  
Patrick Henningsen. Presenter on UK Column News. He is a global affairs analyst and hosts Sunday Wire. 
Dr Pierre Kory. American critical care physician. President of the Front Line Covid 19 Critical Care Alliance. 
Neil happened to be walking past my chair so I grabbed him for a quick selfie. Have to be quick. I later met his lovely wife.
My dinner which I wasn't too impressed with. Strange black carrots, a pastry pocket filled with vegetables. The pudding was nice though. 
Plenty more photo's to come. Thanks for popping in. See you soon. Toodle pip.   ilona 

12 comments:

  1. Can’t wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing strange about the carrots, it's just unusual to see them. They're actually much better nutritionally than ordinary orange carrots. The taste is slightly different too, sweeter than the orange variety and a slightly spice aftertaste, delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognise those people - speaking of information we weren't meant to hear- I certainly would listen to them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of information never sees the light of day due to the silencing tactics of the so called main stream media.

      Delete
    2. I am going to google some of the names because I like listening to like minded people.Looking forward to seeing your photos and loved the video as always!.Also love the fact that I can join in with the comments now!!.I have still been reading and enjoying your post but because Im not very clever on tecky things,I didnt know how to join in.Hope you have a great day!x

      Delete
    3. Hello Debi. Nice to see you again.

      Delete
  4. Where ever you go Ilona and whatever your doing conferences in bath car camping starlet homes gardens parks I just love to see you doing it all for a lady in there sevenths you have such a lively mind and an adventurous spirit I have always really enjoyed your blog as you do a mixture of serious and light-hearted things keep up the good work jodorset🌈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live my life as I see fit, Jo, I hope you do too. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  5. Well said, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  6. President Trump withdrew or was going to withdraw the USA from w.h.o , a correct call, the world council for health seems a way better option, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear anonymous, in July 2020 Trump advised the w.h.o of the us intention to withdraw, it takes 1 year to leave, when Biden won the election he revoked trumps withdrawal letter so the us stayed with w.h.o, have the balls to put your name on what you write, sorry ilona if my language is too strong on your blog.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.