Saturday, 29 August 2026

More Doddington Sculptures

 What do you do when you are battered from pillar to post, when people throw stones at you, when people laugh at you because you made a mistake? This has happened to me many times over the years. To kick someone when they are down is becoming the norm, even more so since the Governments plandemic took hold a few years ago. Bullying is a control mechanism for socially inadequate people to bolster their own fragile self esteem. They get off by stamping all over somebody who gets in their way. 

If you are subject to extensive bullying I want to offer you some hope. So, in answer to my question, you reject the naysayers, the nasties, and the nit pickers. They don't belong in your life. You pick yourself up, dust yourself down, and keep going. You build an invisible wall around yourself. You have the tools to process what is important in your life. One day their defenses will crumble as they navigate their way through yet another disaster. My navigation skills have seen me thrive and survive so far, and they will continue to do so right to the end. 

And now I will add some photo's to this post. These I took yesterday at Doddington Hall, around the garden.  


Robert Marshall. £7,500. View his profile. 






Enjoy your Saturday. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not accepting comments at the moment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.