I took the scenic route yesterday to Gainsborough. Following the River Trent, a route that I am familiar with because I have walked most of it. The first village is Burringham. I have written about this previously on my blog. Pictures of the church here.
Today the door is locked.I zoomed in to the garden next door for a couple of pics. They seem to have an abundance of logs, they will be ok for heating through the winter.
Crafty Club this morning. I mowed the front lawn this afternoon. I only do it twice a year. It becomes a wild flower meadow in the summer. This afternoon I had a couple of hours picking litter on Foxhills Industrial Estate. Look what I saw. A magnificent Volvo left hooker from Northumberland. What a bonus.
Two more bags added to my pile. Let's see how long it takes the Council to collect them. It might be tomorrow. Toodle pip. ilona
The front shape of that Volvo truck is unusual, it's very chunky yet modern looking. Which in your opinion, is or was the best brand of truck? I remember: Daf lorries, Seddon and Albion. I wonder what lorry manufacturers really think is most important when designing a new vehicle. Yvonne 💁
ReplyDelete