Sunday, 13 September 2026

Ruffled feathers

 I've been out today, not litter picking. 😆 Gainsborough was my destination. Haven't been there for ages, thought I would take a look, have a wander around, take some photo's. I recorded a couple of videos as well. Will post about it tomorrow. 

In the meantime, here is a pigeon taking a bath on my back garden. It seemed to enjoy splashing about and washing under it's wings. The salad bowl I bought for £2 from a charity shop was a good buy. 






Two hedgehogs on the garden tonight. 
I'll be back tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. Plenty of Foxes here, but no Hedgehogs. Your country Pigeons look much healthier than our urban ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably put too much food out for the birds. My pigeons are the fattest in the village. I don't think I have ever seen a fox around here. Plenty of deer though. And we have peacocks in the next village. They wander all over the place.

      Delete

You may comment. I may not reply. I may delete your comment. This is my diary.