Wednesday, 9 September 2026

News from SA

I have a Lady Trucker friend. Sharon moved to South Africa many years ago. We lost touch as you do when friends move on. I was never sure why she moved there. She has recently contacted me via faceboook. She has posted that her house is to go on the market and she will eventually come back to the UK. 

Something has just popped up on my screen about the situation in South Africa. Apparently the level of corruption over there is so much higher than what we have to endure here. Rob Hersov is a billionaire and has set up a yoootooob channel. I have watched one of his videos. He delivers a very powerful speech which reveals exactly what is going on in their country. His description of the political situation mirrors exactly what is going on here. If anyone is still asleep listen to Rob. He doesn't hold back. 

The Truth Report.  

This is his official yoootooob channel. 

Here is a bit about him. 

Welcome to the official YouTube channel of Rob Hersov, the Capitalist Activist! Here, you'll find outspoken commentary, insightful interviews, and thought-provoking analysis on the critical issues shaping South Africa's economic and political landscape. Rob Hersov, a prominent entrepreneur and advocate for free-market capitalism, delivers his unvarnished truth on everything from government policy and business practices to global geopolitics.

It's late, now I must go to bed.
Goodnight. ilona


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment. I may not reply. I may delete your comment. This is my diary.