Wednesday, 9 September 2026

A Doctor speaks

 Continuing along the theme of the plandemic, and how traumatic it was for a lot of people, this comment has arrived from a wide awake follower of this blog. Comments quickly get buried here because of the speed and volume of blog posts that I put out. I bring this one forward as a valuable contribution to this post. Thank you Della.

My husband almost lost his job for not taking it, and he works from home! I never got it either...in the beginning, I did consider it, but I grew skeptical, then downright defiant! The pressure and the shaming were unreal! One of my sons had one jab and his blood pressure skyrocketed! I told him to absolutely not get another one! But there was so much pressure on the young people. My daughters in healthcare and in college had to take them or be fired or kicked out. It was unbelievable. When I did get sick with C, I had some handy-dandy horse paste, which the media mocked relentlessly, but guess what? It works! (I read of people in India who took it prophylactically for river blindness, and they didn't seem to contract the corona virus...hmmm.). The masks: I did my best to avoid those! Pulled down under my nose worked best when I absolutely had to have one on...I traveled to Florida several times and the flight attendants would have a cow if you didn't mask up...

Dr. Charles Hoffe let fly on Bonnie Henry and Public Health this morning at the Allison Inquiry presser He continues to stand up for Canadians as he has for the past 5 years!

Listen and watch. I believe Dr Charles Hoffe

There are thousands if not millions of similar statements from professional medics who were on the frontline at the time. Now it is time to listen to them. Great harm was done over the last few years. We will not forget.

The sun is shining on this beautiful Wednesday morning.
Toodle pip. ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment. I may not reply. I may delete your comment. This is my diary.