Monday 21 June 2010

New look blog - not

Please excuse the higgledy piggledy mess of my blog layout. I am trying to change the look of it with the new blogger design tools. So frustrating but I will get it sussed. I now need to walk away from it for a while, Henry is getting bored, and so am I. Let's go out, it's too nice to be inside. Back later.

Later.....Had another little play, as you can see I like big and bold, not too fussy, uncluttered, simple words and pictures, it reflects my personality. That will do for now. Got to go, Henry wants to play ball.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, I tried to spruce up my blog page and it ended in tears and swear words will have to try again sometime. Loved the travelogue, wonderful photos and stories.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.