Wednesday 7 March 2018

My little video on Dr Rangan's book

Hello. The Doctor Rangan book has gone back to the library, someone else has reserved it so I have passed it on. I have already done a book review about this, but I thought I would do a video as well, because not all my yoootooob subscribers come to this blog, and the messages in the book are worth repeating.



My fridge is bare, I will need to do a big shop at some point, maybe tonight. For lunch today I found three small onions which I chopped and put in a small pan. I added two handfuls of frozen peas, and simmered them until they were soft. Vegetable granules and curry powder added, then zapped with the stick blender, to make lovely soup, enjoyed with a wholemeal bread roll. Deeeelish. 


It's a nice day here today, so I'm off out to do my walk. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

7 comments:

  1. He's fab isn't he? I have been binging on his youtube vids. My change is going to be switching off the computer at 6 and reading a book before bed. Sleep is my problem which I need to fix. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see one of your videos again. Fresh simple food and exercise is the key - and no smoking (a bit of drink is ok but no more). Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another brilliant video, Ilona. Thank-you for sharing your wisdom. I am also a big fan of Dr. Rangan Chatterjee. Patricia, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad you reminded me about this book I’m going to order from library when I’ve finished commenting. This approach obviously works because you achieve results and I’d like to do the same. I really like your videos thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment number two ....... went online and there’s 8 reservations for two copies in Staffordshire might be a while before I get this book .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly look like the perfect ad for your lifestyle-
    bright eyed and bushy tailed! Your hair turned out great too! JanF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for the soup recipe :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.