Friday 31 August 2018

Finding new homes.

I didn't get much chance of sitting with the chatty crafty ladies this morning, I was busy selling pictures. I was surrounded by people, those that weren't buying asked lots of questions. Total so far is eight sold. Caz made a special trip back on the bus and bought two. She has sent me two photo's, they look smashing in her house. I'm so chuffed. This one looks lovely the way the soft glow from the table lamp below lights it up.

This needle felting on a piece of driftwood adds a touch of rustic charm to the bookcase. Thanks for the photo's Caz.

I took Auntie Pat to tidy up Uncle Stan's grave in the churchyard tonight. We gave it a wash and cut the grass. I had painted a stone with glittery flowers on it and we placed it at the base of the headstone. He would have been proud to see my exhibition.

One last chance to maybe make another sale or two tomorrow.

Don't forget it's check in day for the International Walking Group on the 1st of the month. I haven't done very well at all, so let's hear from you about your efforts of keeping up with your challenges. Catch you later. ilona

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations in selling so many pieces of your artwork - I hope you are pleased. Can't wait yo hear your wrap up of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic sales event! Your work is very unique and lovely so I'm glad it will grace some other home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, eight pieces, you did very well. Can't wait to see which ones were sold. Still wondering if my favourites went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a brilliant result!! Congratulations! Very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ilona on so many sales. You've done amazingly well as it's not easy to sell artwork. Enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on all your sales!,And they look lovely in Cazs house.It must be lovely to know that they are going to a home that will love them just as much as you do,xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.