Monday 23 January 2023

Birds, beds, and food.

 Good afternoon. The frost has gone, hoooorah and yipeeee. The birds are back in the garden and I am chucking loads of food out for them. The price of wild bird seed has gone up but I don't care. It's fun to watch them hopping about on the lawn. There seems to be a pecking order, the most senior of the gang want it all for themselves, and chase off the shy and frightened ones. Anything the cats leave gets scattered, and it all get eaten. 

It will soon be nest building time. I have a pair of slippers, they are a few years old and are too loose and falling apart. I wonder if the birds could use them to build a nest inside. Let's see if they start filling them with bits of moss and straw. I will keep my eye on them and report back. 


This is my lunch today. A few green vegetables in a small pan of water, noodles thrown in, drained and eaten with a splodge of cheese and garlic dip. 

Just finished, six pet beds made with a single bed duvet. Someone brought it to Coffee Morning last week. I will take these this week and sell them for the local cat rescue. I quite like the Christmas baubles on the back of the sofa, I'm going to leave them there a bit longer.  
Thank you for the comments over the weekend. I decided to leave it open so the erm, grumpy, critical, and miserable people could throw a few insults my way. I have no idea why you do it, but if there is something not quite right in your life, perhaps you could get some help with that. I am happy in the knowledge that I have nothing to worry about. 
Now I must go and do a dog walk. Billy will be waiting for me. Thanks for popping in. Be strong and  look after yourself, and don't give in to negativity. I have found the button to view the pictures before I publish. Toodle pip.   ilona  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.