Tuesday 24 January 2023

Walking back home.

I took the car to the garage this morning, dropped it off at 9.15, and walked the three miles back home. It turned into four miles because I was enjoying the walk so I added a bit extra on. Most of it was road walking so I thought I would wear a yellow vest. Hopefully drivers would see me in plenty of time and avoid me. There has always been fly tipping in this gateway. Sometimes it gets cleared up, but it eventually appears again.  
There is a big pond next to the road. No sun today, it looks a bit dull. 



I was able to get a bit closer and have a little nosey.  
Further along on the opposite side of the road there is an entrance to a grassy area hidden behind a hedge. I haven't seen this before. I found lots of bee hives. Interesting. no sign of bees, are they all asleep for the winter. I googlied the name on the sign and found a web site. Check it out. Apidae Honey. 

The garage rang me at 4.30pm to tell me the car was ready. A kind friend picked me up and took me back to collect it. 
No other news. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.