Tuesday 27 August 2024

Meaningless

 Good morning.

I could post about days out, places I have visited.

I could post about what food I buy and where I shop.

I could post about my non recipes, the meals I make up.

I could post about my garden and my summerhouse.

I could post about the pictures I make, my arts and crafts.

I could post about village life, what we do, my friends. 

I could post about memories, my past work. 

I could post about my cats. 

I could post about car camping.

I could post about money saving. 

I could post about my daily walks.

I could post about my thoughts and opinions. 

I could post about vlogging and blogging. 

All those titles have subtitles. I can skim the surface or dig deep for more substance. I can share if I want to, or not share if I don't want to. I can spend hours composing a blog post. It is all meaningless compared to the real issues. I am just a speck of sand in a world wide desert of confusion. 

I long for the day when everyone finally wakes up. 

Thanks for popping in. Make sure you have a nice day. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.