Thursday 29 August 2024

Post or not post.

 I've just spent a couple of hours writing a post, but not sure whether to publish it or not. I know Rachel does that sometimes. Write something to get thoughts down on the screen. Read it and re read it. Tweak it, edit it, leave it for a while, then delete it. It does help to unravel the mind to see a jumble of words take shape and become some kind of coherent writing. Whether it is widely read or completely dismissed is another matter. Who do I write for, me or thee?

Anyway, it's sitting there. I have done my best. It is helpful to me to be able to do this on a computer through my keyboard. I will let things lie and re read it later. Then I might make a decision. I will walk away from the computer while a video is uploading. 

Have a nice day. Toodle pip.   ilona

6 comments:

  1. It’s your page and thoughts. We just appreciate you sharing with us. I understand it is cathartic to get things in your mind out on a page to help you figure things out. Keep on keeping on mother!!! We are always here 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once things are written down, whether passed on or not, they become the past, and I can forget about them.

      Delete
  2. Debi from Leicester.Like Tammy Ray says....it is your blog and your thoughts!.If people dont like it,why do they visit?.I love reading your blog and watching your videos..that is why I visit every day!.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Don't see the post about the things you ✍️ written that you did 😕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are there somewhere, you just didn't look hard enough.

      Delete

Comments will be published after my approval.