Just seen this. Fancy a day out on Saturday?
To help everyone have a safe and enjoyable experience, please check what you can and can't bring before you arrive.
• A folding camping chair
• Valid ID (Challenge 25 will be in operation at the main entrance and all bars)
• Sun cream
• Empty Reusable Water Bottle
Other prohibited items include:
• Dogs
• Gazebos
• Drugs
• Weapons
• Glass bottles or containers
• Bags larger than A4 (Excluding Family Bags).
• Large umbrellas
• Professional cameras
Thank you for helping us keep HumberFest safe, clean and enjoyable for everyone.
Is this a joke? This is Rip off Britain on steroids. Is this normal for Festivals? I don't go to them. Horrible fake music that is an assault to your ears. I need to take my own food and drink, to ensure I am putting something healthy into my body. None of this street van food muck with questionable ingredients for me. What is a Professional Camera?
My response to this . . . . . Trying to remain ladylike. . . . . . No thanks, I won't bother. (stuff it)
Catch you later. Toodle pip. ilona
EDIT
Reports are coming in that this event was quite good.
Sounds VERY controlled,…. Eat and drink what they decide, at hugely inflated prices,… I’m surprised anyone would go. I always take snacks, small juices, flask of tea, big sit mat, warm jumper or coat, but you can only take a small bag, how small is small,…. I think only easily influenced youngsters will go and be shocked that they end up spending a hundred or so on food and drink.
ReplyDelete