Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Sharing is caring.


 Here is some information which I will share with you, because I care about you. From Tweeeeter. 

3h 
I’m now in the water with the migrants preparing to get onto a boat.
Mostly young men.
The French gendarmes (police) are standing on the beach watching.

 Chris Philp

  
Follow

2h 
I identified and confronted the people smuggler who started the engine and co-ordinated the migrants to push off.
He then left the boat before it departed.
I asked the Gendarmes to arrest him as he walked up the beach but they refused.
Shameful dereliction of duty.

Gendarmes stood by and did nothing while people smugglers launched a dingy with around 100 illegal immigrants from knee deep water
Shabana Mahmood is paying over half a billion pounds for this
No wonder as soon as the sea is calm huge numbers cross
Andy Burnham is out of touch to suggest this problem is solved

This is jaw-dropping
French Gendarmes admit to me this morning they have orders not to stop migrants getting into boats - just to talk to them
This was moments after they stood by while a hundred migrants walked across the beach and got onto a boat and embarked for the UK

We just caught French authorities doing nothing to stop illegal immigrants—in fact, they handed out life jackets and waved them a cheery goodbye.
Shabana Mahmood’s deal is not working.
The only thing stopping crossings is the weather.

🔴 LIVE: I am out on a boat in the English Channel tracking illegal migrants crossing from French beaches.
We have just watched a boat carrying around 80-100 people leave the French coast.
A French warship was nearby and a French rib approached them, but did nothing to stop the crossing.
Earlier this morning, the French authorities approached our boat and fired approximately 17 rounds nearby.
Yet when illegal migrants set off for Britain, they simply watch them go.
Once they arrive, British taxpayers could face millions of pounds in lifetime costs including accommodation.

Father, Serial Entrepreneur, MP for Croydon South and Shadow Home Secretary. Former Technology, Home Office and Justice Minister.

Just for balance. The Home Office replies.
We are aware of posts circulating online that claim French law enforcement are failing to prevent small boat Channel crossings. UK-French cooperation has already stopped over 46,000 attempted crossings since the election. In May alone, 65% of all small boat events were stopped despite soaring temperatures, which have historically led to increased crossings. But we know there is more to do. That is why the Home Secretary has signed a landmark new payment by results deal with France to boost enforcement action on beaches and put people smugglers behind bars. On top of the 46,000 crossing attempts prevented, removals of small boat migrants are at record levels and asylum claims are down by 12%. We have also removed or deported almost 70,000 people who were here illegally – an increase of 41% – and are going further to remove the incentives that draw illegal migrants to this country.

I don't believe them.
Toodle pip. ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might publish your comment, or I might not.