Thursday, 30 July 2026

Bring it on c'mon

 Where's my visitor ???


TV Licensing has revealed it operates a "fleet of vans equipped with advanced detection tools" capable of identifying households attempting to avoid paying the licence fee.
📺 "These can identify TV receiving equipment at targeted addresses within minutes", the organisation confirmed.
A TV Licensing officer might call at your property if the company has no record of a licence at your address and hasn't received responses to earlier correspondence. "We need to check if you've been watching, recording or downloading TV without a licence."

Gotta laugh.
Catch ya later. ilona 

5 comments:

  1. I’d love to be a fly on the wall if they turned up on your doorstep. Keep a camera handy to film the interaction in case they do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must remember to pick up the camera when they arrive.

      Delete
  2. Like you say bring them on!!! Then maybe, just maybe they will stop all the letters and threats!! Good grief!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am rather enjoying them chasing me.

      Delete
    2. 🤣 Ilona, that comment really made me laugh! H

      Delete

I might publish your comment, or I might not.