Friday, 17 July 2026

A new location to pick litter.

On a whim I thought I would have a look at Bagmoor Lane to see if there is any litter to tidy up. I think I did a walk down there many years ago, but forgot what it was like. I know there is a riding school down there, and a farm. I found a car park for this place. 
All around the edge of the car park There were hidden litter. Enough I thought to fill a bag. Not very good if you are wearing a skirt, a bit rough on the legs to wade through brambles and nettles. Yes, there was enough. 
A scramble into the woods. More bottles and cans to be found. 

Fifteen bottles and two nitrous oxide cannisters. All bagged up and dropped off at my usual bin at the pond. There is more litter to be picked down there. It's nice and quiet and peaceful. The car park is mainly used by dog walkers. I will come back another time. 

I recorded a short video this morning. Another letter has arrived from the TV licensing people.  

 Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely parasites ilona, how they keep threatening a 77 year old lady. Who as worked all her life and paid taxes, just don't let them in they could be robbers in this day and age you never can tell.. dressing up with fake identity is easy to get. You just stay indoors drinking your coffee you do not by any means have too let them inside your house ilona. you are a vulnerable lady living on your own. Look what happened to Ann widdecombe


    Have a good day weather is lovely 😍 πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ πŸ₯° ☺️ πŸ˜™.. Just going to make a coffee than sit in my Garden probably have a walk 🚢‍♀️ later on I walked for 2 days long treks so not done too badly ilona..

    See yer Later on ilona you just keep your Front door πŸšͺ πŸ”’ πŸ” πŸ” πŸ”’ πŸ”..and do not open it πŸ”‘πŸ—πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ—πŸ”‘πŸ—πŸ”‘πŸ—πŸ”‘πŸ—πŸ”‘πŸ—πŸ”‘πŸ—πŸ”‘πŸ—πŸ”‘πŸ—πŸ”‘πŸ—πŸ”‘πŸ—πŸ”‘πŸ—




    Best wishes Levi xx 😘 ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Levi. I have to point out that I am not a vulnerable 77 year old lady, as the medical centre keep telling me when they want to stick a needle into me. I have my wits about me, I identify risks, and can stick up for myself. I am still not convinced that the whole truth is being revealed about what happened to Ann. Something doesn't add up.

      Delete
    2. You are certainly not ilona your a lady who πŸ₯Šcan handle her own ship. ⚓️πŸ›³πŸš’

      Try to Chillax today ilona enjoy your Garden and summerhouse with a large mug of Coffee. Or something chilled ☀️ ⛱️ πŸ– ☀️


      Lotsa love Levi xx 😘 ♥️..take care«

      Delete
  2. It’s never going to end. Doesn’t it say on the letter, or current occupants? 🀣🀣🀣 They are just wasting people’s time and the companies money. And like you would offer them to come on in and take a look around. What kind of people do they think they are dealing with.?!?!? Empty threats and intimidating letters don’t work on everyone. Oh well…. Just keep on keeping on mother and let the nutters write their letters lol. Take care of yourself πŸ€—πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tammy. It calls me The Legal Occupier. Times are changing, not everyone sits down and watches a box in the corner of the room. They will try and redesign and bend the law to include anything you watch on any computer. I don't think they will succeed with that.

      Delete

I might publish your comment, or I might not.