Sunday 20 August 2023

A belting weekend

What an amazing weekend that was. Saturday I went to Bolton Abbey in Yorkshire and had a lovely walk along the river. Then I drove to the Auction Mart at Skipton where I stayed the night in my car ready for the Art in the Pen event today. This morning I was up early and went a walk, and spent most of the day at the Art Show. I left there at 3.pm and drove to the centre of Skipton where I had a walk along the canal and around the town. The castle was just closing but I have seen that before. 
Back home for just after 8pm. Very happy, met some lovely people, now I've got the photo's to sort out, plus three videos to upload. 

Will catch up with you tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona
 

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear you had such a fab time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Ilona,Debi from Leicester here!.Well it was a great weekend for getting away and glad you had a good time.Skipton really is a lovely place although Ive only been once.It was Market day and near to Christmas time,so I remember it being very festive.Walked along the canal as well seeing all the barges with the brightly painted pots on them.Looking forward to your videos!.xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published after my approval.