Sunday 13 August 2023

Where have I been

 I'm back. Had a lovely weekend away. Somewhere in South Yorkshire. The M1 was closed on the southbound side due to an accident, so I had to make a massive diversion. Got lost and arrived at my  destination a bit late. Had three hours to look round. I couldn't stay onsite, not allowed. I went back onto the M1 to Woolley Edge Services, where I parked for the night.  

This morning I returned, and paid £3 for a full days parking at this big house. Plenty more to see, and a village to explore. I will sort out the photo's tomorrow. I had a smashing time and met some nice people to chat to.
Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona 

2 comments:

  1. How nice to get away for the weekend!.I hope that the weather was nice for you.My Daughter went away for the weekend and visited Flambourgh Head.I think she said that it was 75p to park for one hour,but getting on for £7 it you stayed longer than that.An hour doesnt give you long to go and see the beautiful lighthouse and cliff tops,or visit the little cafe and gift shop!.I dont know what the price was for a day there.As it was,she only stayed for the hour! Looking forward to seeing your photos.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it Wentworth Woodhouse?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published after my approval.