Monday 14 August 2023

Walled garden.

Hiya, me again. I've got a few posts in the pipeline now, it will take me a few days to catch up. This is a video I recorded on Thursday when I went to Normanby. For garden lovers take a look at the walled garden. It looks great right now, but when I go in the winter it is pretty bleak and empty, but that's the same for most gardens anyway. I recommend a summer visit for this garden. 
I think we have a lull between showers here today, so an opportunity to take Billy dog for a walk. 
Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

1 comment:

  1. Loved that video of the walled garden. They were really small apple trees weren’t they…LOL. Loved the way flowers were planted with the veggies. Seems like you had a lovely trip…looking forward to seeing more. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published after my approval.