Monday 14 August 2023

A look at Cannon Hall.

This is the front of Cannon Hall, which is near Barnsley. I took some of these pictures late in the day on Saturday, when there wasn't many people about. 

Fantastic views from the terrace at the rear of the hall. 

It was a bit brighter on Sunday morning. 

There are some nice walks through the gardens and woods. 

The Sunday Artisan Market. I had a look round but didn't see anything that took my fancy. 
There is a river which runs through the extensive grounds. 

A few relics of the past. An arch within an arch.



A trick photo. 😄

Other things to see are the Garden Centre, shops, cafe's, farm - get close to the animals, and playground. I didn't go to the farm, I thought it was a tad expensive. I bought two bars of my favourite smelly soap from the Garden Centre, and gave one away as a raffle prize at the Crafty Club this morning. 

The next post will be about the inside of the house. It was free to go in.

Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona 

3 comments:

  1. Those swans look like they are having a good nagger lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be natter lol lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for these travel photos! What lovely places you can visit. Hilogene in Az

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published after my approval.