Thursday 17 August 2023

Arty crafty chat.

This is the almost finished picture of the plastic straws project. I show the finished piece in the video below. 
Someone gave me these three metal garden decorations a year or two ago. They were rusty so I spray painted them. I noticed they were looking a bit shabby, the paint had faded. I have spruced them up a bit with some fresh acrylic paint and nail varnish. Will get another year or two out of them before the rust spreads and they are beyond repair. 

I thought it was about time for a crafty video. 
It's been sunny and quite hot today. I have been busy in the garden, hedge cutting. I will probably ache a bit tomorrow with all the stretching. 
Moderating the comments is taking a bit longer while I do extra checks. It appears we have imposters in the camp using various identities.  
Thanks for popping in. Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ilona,Debi from Leicester here....again,lol.Your finished picture looks very colourful.Who would have thought that straws could be made into something quite lovely!.Ive been looking forward to seeing the soft pots and they have turned out really well.Now Ive got my old tights together and my compost is about ready,I will make a start on mine.I am wondering if maybe a spider plant would take in these.....I already have some small ones so it would save me spending any money,lol.I love the sparkles in yours!xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published after my approval.