Friday 4 August 2023

Another wet day.

Another day of rain today. Best get on with this latest project then. All the straws are sewn onto the black fabric. What a long job that was. Pushing a needle through plastic is hard going. I had to use a small pair of pliers. 
The back of it. Which will be fully hidden and enclosed in the hoop. I'll show you when it's finished. 

Dinner was chuffing lovely tonight. Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes, spring onions, and tagliatelle. Plus herbs and spices, in a cheese sauce. Two more portions left for tomorrow, and Sunday. 

I hope the weather picks up for tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. I dont think I could have done that with needles.....infact I know I couldnt!It is lovely though and the other side is nice too and reminds me of wild flowers in my garden that are going to seed.Dinner looks nice as well.I love pasta with veg n cheese.Ive not seen photos of your meals for a while and they always give me ideas of what to do for myself.Its been raining here in Leicester most of the night and still continues,very heavy this morning.Never mind though!.We are awake and breathing,lol.Onwards n upwards!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a long and laborious task. I don't think about how difficult it might be when I start a project. I think about what it might look like when it's finished. Then half way through it I wish I hadn't started, but when I have done a bit more, I am spurred on to the end.

      Delete

Comments will be published after my approval.