Thursday 13 August 2009

The next step

I am taking my time with this so all my measurements are accurate, and hopefully it will stand up straight and won't be wonkey. Step three. Screw the pieces together like so....The distances between the batons dont have to be all the same, but the two pieces must be matching. I picked up another pallet today from the back of Wicks, they have a help yourself pile, so I have enough now to finish it to my original plan. It's looking quite good, are you any warmer yet? Something usefull, for indoors :-)

1 comment:

  1. I know what it is.
    You've been so impressed by Anthony Gormley's "One & Other", that you're building your very own plinth.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.