Monday 18 June 2018

The evolving Shed of the Year.

Hello. This is my entry for Shed of the Year 2016. It's interesting looking back at these photo's and seeing what has changed. The flower beds had pallets around them, now they have bricks. There is now a porch on the front of it. Some of it has been repainted and is a different colour. The garden chair has been replaced with a cane conservatory chair. The brown old fashioned dining room chair has been repainted. I still have the black storage boxes, some of the plants have come up again this year. I have thrown out the dead pieces of monkey puzzle tree but I still have the vase. The sea view on the back of the garage has gone and is now a rainbow of colours. The stack of small pallets next to the shed has gone. The carpet tiles have gone, now vinyl flooring with a large carpet on top. The table has gone, now there is a board supported by two tressles. The roof now has a sheet of plastic over the top of the polycarbonate.

There will be some newer art pieces in there on Sunday. I hope I remember to make a video of how it is now.

Crafty Club this morning, and a coffee with Angela after. Now going outside, more to do. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do make a video Ilona-I would love to see it x

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.