I have attempted to post a link to a Radio phone in programme but cannot get the sound to work. It might be because it's live. A feisty lady has a lot to say about sending people to fight a war. I still have a lot to learn about this computering lark. Will try later.
In the meantime, what did I do yesterday. A local walk with an Aldi bag and a picking stick. The kids have been building ramps for a makeshift bike track, and what a mess they make. It is not for me to say what they can and can't do. Three arrived while I was there, with a garden spade I might add, while I was picking up this litter. I asked them to please take their plastic bottles home in the future.
Moving on to the car park at the picnic area. My bag is full, on top is a nitrous oxide cannister. We don't get a lot of these round here, sniffing drugs is rife in other areas. A fly tip is found. Looks like a sofa, or an easy arm chair, has been cut up onto transportable size pieces. I have reported this on the Council web site. They need to come and pick it up.
I did a circular route and walked back to the village, picking up on the grass verges as I dawdled along. My bag was full to bursting point when I got back so I went straight to the church where there is a big grey wheelie bin. Bag emptied into there, to be used another day.
The sun is shining and I have plans for today.
Have a good weekend. Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are open.