Tuesday, 29 September 2026

One bag is enough

 The day went as planned. It was a warm and sunny afternoon with a slight breeze. Perfect for a walk around the Blue Lagoon Pond. There is a footpath, but I searched every nook and cranny around the waters edge for every piece of litter I might find. I found a secret bench hidden up a slope behind some bushes. 

Two disposable barbeques found. 
Buzz balls are difficult to pick up with the stick. What a silly idea to put a drink inside one of these. 

A flower vase found in the bushes. Looks like it has been there a long time. 
I only half filled the bag at the pond so I went onto the Industrial Estate to top it up. Plenty of cans here.
 
One bag is enough, some glass bottles were bagged separately. 

Time to go home. It's starting to get dark about 7pm. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are open.