Friday 24 July 2020

A little of what you fancy

I wasn't going to post today because I'm all blogged out, but I have just scoffed this fandabidozi lunch so I thought I would record the event for posterity. Sometimes you just gotta eat what you fancy. Luckily I fancy all the food that I buy, at some point. Today I fancied hash browns, oven wedges, veggie sausage, iceberg lettuce, beetroot, mayo, and Black Sheep Ale brewed at Masham in Yorkshire. Deeeelishus.

I don't need to go to a pub for a treat. I might not get through the whole bottle of ale today, might have to finish it off tomorrow. Must say though, it's lovely beer. 
A sunny day, I should be outside. Not walking today, I've done two days of five and a bit miles each, now having a day off. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip. ilona

8 comments:

  1. OOOh, that looks delicious!
    You inspire me---I have some potatoes, I am going to fry them up for lunch.
    Wish I had some Yorkshire ale... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that looks like an absolute feast! And Black Sheep is my favourite beer. I think you deserve a day off with all the walking you've done this week. I especially enjoy your photos of food, because they give me great ideas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! It is incredibly hot and humid here in New York. Staying inside and binge-watching Yootoob Escape To The Country. England is so beautiful, I may never get there but perhaps in my next life I want to live in the countryside, possibly Devon. Enjoy your day off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Devon is a good choice. Never mind the next life, do it now. My friend met an American lady online, from NY, now they are married and she lives here. It can be done.

      Delete
  4. I wish I liked ales. They seem so robust and relished by their drinkers. More of a Moretti lager person myself. Lightweight! Your meal and drink look delicious xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to drink lager when I was younger, but decided it tasted more like a chemical so I stopped. Cider and white wine are my favourite tipples, but I like the occasional beer.

      Delete
  5. Who needs to go to a pub, your lunch looks so tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.