Friday 17 July 2020

Arrival at the campsite

Hello. I've been and I'm back. Three days away, two nights sleeping in my car, and I must say I was very cosy and very comfy. I've made a few videos, and taken lots of photo's so I'll get them sorted out. Please be aware that my videos are a bit basic, I don't know how to edit them, it's a hobby for me, so what you see is what you get. 


I did a lot of walking. Apart from the heavy shower after I set up, the rest of the time was warm and dry. I was lucky with the weather. I'll catch you tomorrow with some more.
Toodle pip.  ilona

10 comments:

  1. That looks so cozy!.And very well organised.I bet you have had a great time and Im looking forward to hearing all about it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now intrigued to find out where you were. There are no clues in the blogpost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Intrigue is my middle name. Half the time I don't know what I am talking about. About four or five miles south of Norton/Malton, one mile east of Langton, one mile west of Menethorpe.

      Delete
    2. Eh? Menethorpe is west of Langton. Lovely countryside round there though.

      Delete
    3. I can now see where you were - one mile west of Langton and one mile east of Menethorpe at Thornthorpe! I am like Sherlock Holmes!

      Delete
  3. What a great first post of your camping trip! Lovely set up and you couldn't wish to be more private. Looking forward to seeing more posts of your three day adventure. Thanks for sharing your life with us. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this video, Ilona! How cozy your "camper" is! Don't fret about editing; I think the "is as is is" videos are the best kind. Can't wait to see the next videos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time, thanks for taking us all along for the ride with you. Love Leigh.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this video - yours are always so interesting and well done! I admire your independence and can-do attitude. Looking forward to more videos whenever you can put them on the blog.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see your little holiday set up, have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.