Thursday 5 August 2010

Legless.....again

Hi peeps, I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning, pity my legs are not responding well ;0) I got back a bit late last night, after a day in the hills, fantastic views, you aint seen the Lakes until you have climbed up high and looked down on them. I'll get the pics sorted out later.

I picked up my cheapo food in Tes&co last night on the way in, just in time for the markdown, £5.50, will last me for a week. Anyway, can't sit around here chatting. I've got to take my teeth to the dentist for the dreaded check up, so I'm going to spend the next ten minutes in the bathroom giving them an extra scrub. I'll catch up with you later. Toodle pip.

1 comment:

  1. Good uck at the dentist! Look forward to some pics from your outing.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.