Saturday 21 October 2017

Going round in circles

Hello. It is very windy in North Lincolnshire tonight, it has been all day. I nearly got blown over while doing my walk this afternoon. I checked the summer house, it's still standing, a couple of the screws holding the plastic roof on had come loose so I climbed up the side and screwed them back down. Handy having the pallets on the outside, saves having to get the step ladder out. 
I've been searching my stash, and it's a big stash, for rings, any kind, metal, wooden, plastic, any size. I am having a go at a project featured in a copy of Stitch magazine from earlier in the year, or was it last year, they never put the year on the front cover. 
Heidi is watching over the proceedings. It involves wrapping thread around the rings. Looking quite good so far. I'm enjoying playing. I'm going to get back to it so I'll say goodnight.
Thanks for popping in, enjoy your Sunday, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

5 comments:

  1. Nice to catch up on your weekend and see what you’ve been up to - you are always into something xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking Dorset buttons? Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What it done with the rings once they're wrapped in yarn? We've got windy rainy weather here in Oregon today. I had to pull my potted lilac plant into the garage as it's not liking all the water. Leaves are black around the edges. Not good! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks good, can't wait to see what comes out of a few rings and yarn.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you making a gorgeous mobile Ilona? It's very windy on the south coast where I am.I've been a bit scared.Yesterday I could hardly stand up whilst out walking and it nearly blew me over.The dogs loved it though.I was invited to a party and braved the weather-wind and rain just mainly for the disco-luckily the wig stayed on x

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.