Saturday 11 April 2020

This will be good. A concert for the whole world.

One not to miss.
Music For Hope LIVE - April 12th 10am LA | 1pm NYC | 6pm UK | 7pm CET



On Easter Sunday (April 12, 2020), by invitation of the City and of the Duomo cathedral of Milan, Italian global music icon Andrea Bocelli will give a solo performance representing a message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world. Watch live at 10am LA, 1pm NYC, 6pm UK, 7pm CET at https://AndreaBocelli.lnk.to/LiveFrom...

“On the day in which we celebrate the trust in a life that triumphs, I’m honored and happy to answer ‘Sì’ to the invitation of the City and the Duomo of Milan. I believe in the strength of praying together; I believe in the Christian Easter, a universal symbol of rebirth that everyone – whether they are believers or not – truly needs right now. Thanks to music, streamed live, bringing together millions of clasped hands everywhere in the world, we will hug this wounded Earth’s pulsing heart, this wonderful international forge that is reason for Italian pride. The generous, courageous, proactive Milan and the whole of Italy will be again, and very soon, a winning model, engine of a renaissance that we all hope for. It will be a joy to witness it, in the Duomo, during the Easter celebration which evokes the mystery of birth and rebirth” Andrea Bocelli Catch ya later. ilona

6 comments:

  1. That will be an amazing concert. I hope I can watch it, Ilona. Thanks so much for the info. Stay well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Andrea Bocellia! His singing will comfort the world;) Be well, Ilona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched this today - just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched a portion of it. So pretty. Weird to see streets with hardly any cars on it. When I was coming home the other day from a foot dr. appt, I passed the outlet mall and tears welled in my eyes. Closed til further notice. It's never closed on any days now....not even Easter or holidays as it was some years ago. I watched Good Friday Worldwide service on my tablet on Sat while making my potato salad. It was on TBN which is Trinity Broadcast Network, in the USA. Still visible! Have a blessed week, Ilona!!
    P/s: We saw more cats than usual while we were walking. Two by next door neighbors house. One further on our walk that was black with calico looking stripes by nose. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.