Thursday 25 May 2023

Keep moving.

I joined the Walking Group this morning, at Barton, despite my back being a bit painful. I thought it's better to keep mobile rather than sit in a chair and it seize up altogether. I took my walking pole with me for a bit of stability. We did three miles. I prefer to be going at my own pace at the back end of the group. Tonight the pain has not gone away altogether, but it feels a lot easier. Another couple of days of  being careful should get me back to normal. 
I haven't been on some of the paths before. This tunnel took us under the A15 dual carriageway. 
Some good views when we came out the other side. It's nice to see the whole of the Humber Bridge in one photograph. 


I spy in the distance the P&O ferry docked at Hull. I wonder if the zoom can pick it up. 
The walk took an hour and a half, and as I was in Barton I decided to have a look at the art exhibitions in the Ropewalk Gallery. The artist is Stef Mitchell. There are more of her paintings and prints here. Here are two of her large pictures. This one is £1,500, and the next one is £2,700. 


Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.