Thursday 2 May 2024

Photo oddments

I save my photo's month by month. After first checking them I discard a lot as no good for anything. Then I go through them again deciding which I am going to use on the blog, and which I am going to keep to use elsewhere. I crop and adjust the contrast. This is enough to make them passable. Every month I start a new file, so I can hopefully find those I need. 
Once I have published them somewhere I discard some more. Here are a few that I haven't used yet. I may discard them immediately, or keep them for a while, eventually deleting them. 
A visit to the farm shop last week. 
Couldn't resist this gorgeous cauliflower, and the super tasty cheese. 

The view across the fields as I am driving on the A18 towards Doncaster. 
I am sure the windfarm is growing bigger by the week.

An old cat litter tray filled with water. Daddy duck seems to appreciate it. 
This is from a few weeks ago. Bretby Crematorium near Burton on Trent has a corner where people can remember lost children. The idea is you take a plain stone, paint it, and bring it back to lay in the river under Rainbow Bridge. 
A kinky tree in my local wood. 

How I find my way around, old school. Check paper maps and enlarge on the screen. Make notes, road numbers, landmarks to look for, and place names. No sat nav. 


It's sunny outside. After breakfast I will take Billy dog out, and then potter in the garden. 

Thanks to those who have checked in with their walking miles. I'm pleased to see there are still some who are sticking with it. 

Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.