Sunday 6 October 2024

Ride to the Wall. (3 of 4)

Let's look at a few bikes that have already arrived. An hour or so later this area was completely covered  with them. 
How cute. This doggie arrived in it's own carrier basket. I spoke with it's owner. Doggie is 14 years old, he has been travelling on his masters bike for 13 years, and loves it. Gorgeous bike, the owner was a bit dishy as well. 😍
By mid afternoon all the tarmac parking was full. There were lots of food stalls doing a roaring trade. and the cafeteria was buzzing.
I had a stroll around the extensive grounds and along the river bank. There are memorial plaques on almost every tree in the small wood. I stopped to read a few. The memories of lost babies brought tears to my eyes. 
There will be another video to post tomorrow, and the last of the photo's.
Thanks for popping in. See ya soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.