Saturday 5 October 2024

Ride to the Wall.

Hello. What a fantastic day I've had today. I was up early, drove to Alrewas, parked my car in the village, and walked to the National Memorial Arboretum. Check out the web site to find out what the Ride to the Wall is all about. 

Ride to the Wall sees thousands of motorcyclists from around the UK come together to remember the names engraved on the walls of the Armed Forces Memorial.


Since 2008, motorcyclists of all ages have participated in this annual pilgrimage from across the country. During the day, a Service of Remembrance takes place at the Armed Forces Memorial, allowing participants to take a moment to remember and reflect.
Here is a link to the RTTW web site.  Five and a half thousand bikes were booked in for this event. 
Now I am very tired, my brain has shut down, and I must go to bed. Photo's and videos to come soon. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.