Sunday 6 October 2024

Ride to the Wall. (2 of 4)

Remembrance and Respect. It looks like this man has been to every one of these gatherings since they started. That's dedication for you. 



This is a big site. You can easily spend a day here, even when there isn't a special event. There are extensive parkland walks alongside the River Trent. Memorials from just about every battle that has ever been fought. Today it was taken over by seven thousand bikers. 


This was the poppy memorial. I asked this man if he would kindly stand with his back to it so I could frame the logo on his jacket in the centre. After I took the photo the other members of his family got their cameras out and did the same. 


I am at home today, so I will carry on with this. The shorter videos are uploading more quickly so I'll start another off one now. 
Catch ya later.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.