Wednesday 2 October 2024

Neglected.

Fancy going for a walk? Maybe this is not a good place. 
Most of us like to walk in the countryside, in nature, in fresh air, and listen to the whooosh of wind in the trees and the chirping of birds, or maybe along the coast and watch the sea. If you find yourself in a place like Stoke on Trent, or similar city or town, this is what you might find.
In light of the vast amounts of money being thrown at our invited guests, the NHS being run into the ground, and the reams of new legislation being rolled out to curb our movements and even shut us up, they are systematically neglecting to look after the welfare of those who have fallen on hard times. 
Don't forget their promise to Build Back Better, the Great Reset, and the Level Up jargon. That has all gone. All they are doing is sending arms to keep the wars going. The only way they can fulfill their promises is to first destroy. 
I will not be going into lengthy discussions on this. My time is precious. I read, I process information, I pass it on, then I move on. 
Thank you for popping in. Toodle pip.  ilona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.