Tuesday 22 October 2024

Facing up to the truth.

Good morning. Looking good outside, sunny with blue skies. I've just eaten a hearty stir fry breakfast. Steamed veg left over from last night. I deliberately did too much knowing that it was going to be the basis for another meal. Added to that was mushrooms, noodles and spinach. That will keep me going for most of the day. 
I've been looking around the gossip columns, aka twitterata, face buck, and bloggggland. There's stuff going on which ought to be examined and commented on, but I haven't got time at the minute. 
Here is a video about my face, in answer to a question from one of my yooootooober subscribers. 
Briefly, Suella now backs Mr Jenwick in his bid for leadership of the Conservative party. 
UK Column had a very successful event in Bristol. The hall was packed. 
There is a new documentary on Channel 4, made by Hope not Hate, which is being pulled to pieces. 
The WEF have finished their latest swampfest. They are going to use the carrot and stick method to force us to change our behaviour. 
Karol Sekora said that the fear messaging was a disastrous policy for cancer patients. 
Peter Lynch was a grandfather who killed himself while he was in jail for disorder. 
Ooops, I must go. Pay a bill at the Post Office, and go to the Arts Centre in town. There is a demonstration of metal art.
Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.