Friday 11 October 2024

Spy in the sky.

I am fascinated by drones, so when I heard that someone was going to be flying one this morning over the church, I had to have a look. Apparently there is a hole in the roof and rain water is getting in. Rather than put scaffolding up and have a man go up there at an enormous cost, it is possible to send a drone up to do a thorough inspection. One has to launch it from a helipad so that it knows where to come back to. 
Lovely clear blue sky this morning, but it was freezing cold. 


It shows up really well against a blue sky, but not so easy to spot against a brick wall. 

I was able to chat with Glen before he started. I wondered if I might learn how to use one. Maybe I'll ask him some more questions when he is not so busy. 
This afternoon I made a short journey in my car and parked in another village. A change of scenery for a walk. I took some photo's and made a video. I did seven miles. That was enough. 

Thanks for popping in. Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.