Wednesday 24 April 2013

Ooooops, no post.

Oh dear, not very organised today, and getting a bit befuddled in my old age, ha ha. It's late and I've just got back from doing a trucking talk for a group of local ladies in the next village. It's been ages since I last did one, probably a couple of years, I think, can't remember exactly. I got off to a bit of a slow start as the cogs in my brain trundled round and round, and I couldn't spit the right words out. Eventually I perked up a bit and moved up a gear or two, but my concentration was all over the place. Trouble is my brain is full of other stuff at the moment, I seem to have a milion and one things to do. It all turned out right in the end though, I think they liked it. 

Sorry, brain has packed up completely now.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.