Saturday 27 April 2013

On track for a great time

Hiya, not much time to post last night, so rather than just make something up, I thought I would give it a miss and get myself to bed. So here I am, in Ellesmere Port, I was picked up at the station by my friends new hubby, they got married on a cruise liner you know, very posh, about four weeks ago. Linda is at the hairdressers getting tarted up, ready for tonights party. This is for all their friends who didn't get to go to the wedding, obviously I can't afford to go cruising, ha ha.
I am looking forward to the knees up tonight, the bride and groom and bridesmaids will be wearing their wedding attire, so I am quite excited. I will post some piccies tomorrow.
The first bit of my journey this morning was on a bus, and guess what, it was raining. We have had some showers, hopefully it will not be continuous rain like before when I attempted this walk in September.  
Heading off down the M18 to Doncaster.
Arriving in Doncaster, still raining.
Waiting at Doncaster for a train to Sheffield.
Then Sheffield to Liverpool, and  change stations for the last leg.

Got to go now. The girls are back from the hairdressers, looking lovely, and we've got to go to the club and get the room ready. Party here we come. Toodle pip.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy the 'do'.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sounds like fun! By the way...my granddaughters loved your picture of Dora!
    Take care, Martha from Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, start your trip with a party. Hope you have a great time tonight and a dry and sunny walk home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely time! You deserve it!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a good party but keep a clear head haha!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.