Wednesday 1 March 2023

'U' Turn (edited)

Thousands of people followed him religiously. Sung his praises. Videos appeared every day. I was disappointed that he encouraged people to take an experimental medical procedure. Each to their own, people can say what they like. 
Now there is fresh data coming out every day from all over the world, he has had to issue apologies and admit he was duped. So now he knows the real story he is using the data to correct his mistakes. Good on him for coming clean. He could have dropped out, gone into hiding, but no, he is trying to make amends. Good on him. The way the media pushed the official narrative was a powerful message. Take it or die. There was no opportunity to make an informed choice, now there is. 
I'm off to Coffee Morning. It is the first of the month. I hope all walkers are sticking with it. I am recording my miles, but don't have a target for 2023. I am on 151, so that's ok. 
Have a good day. Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona 

Edit.
John Campbell has brought out a fresh video where he apologises for pushing the wearing of masks. He got it wrong, they are useless in stopping the spread of covid. He is now on the way to repairing his trashed reputation, by coming over to the right side. Watch the video here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.